Wednesday 13 November 2019

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan



Oloori Ajoke Adeyemi, aka Queen Ola, one of the young wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Iku Baba Yeye, finally graduates at university of Ibadan, Praizenews report.

In her words, she narrate her tremendous story on what she passed through before she becomes a graduate.

She wrote ;
Today is one of the happiest day in my life.. if you could remember the day I signed out, I said it’s a story for another day, yes today is the day.. I have got 4 Different certificates, I have NCE certificate from Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, HND from Kwara State Polythecnic before I do D.E to university of Ibadan.. When I got admission I was about to give birth to my first son, I’m in my second trimester that I couldn’t continue because I always have morning sickness and others.. I have to defer it to next session.. Before the next session could come, I had the the little boy but I have to Nurse him..(hmmm )another deferment .. After Six Month, I resume to school, I will go to class in the morning and go back home in the afternoon for almost a year when I stop breastfeeding my baby.. I couldn’t graduate with the set I came in with, (they are through with their masters now)I couldn’t graduate with the next set but here I am today after 5years (it was suppose to be 2years because I did Direct Entry). All I have to say is Alihamdulilahi. It is Allahs wishes and it is written.. I’m not good at telling stories.. � Pls congratulate me..
 However lets all congratulate Queen Ajoke as she becomes of our honourable graduate in Nigeria.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To get gistye blog news directly to your email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner